Market Insights Q2 Breakfast Seminar - July 26th, 2007
presented by Light House: Sustainable Building Centre
Thursday, July 26, 2007. 8.00am – 10.00am
(Doors open 7.30am for breakfast and networking)
Room 7000, SFU Harbour Centre, 515 West Hastings St., Vancouver.
(if this message is not displaying properly, please follow the direct link at the bottom of the email)
Attend this session if you're interested in
- Up-to-the-minute analysis of issues of consequence to the BC market: top of mind this month is the sales and marketing conundrum in both residential and commercial: what are buyer motivations today and how are sellers taking advantage?
- News from top industry performers: the impact of Green Value and how it is being used to inform real estate investment and valuation
- Emerging green building products, technologies and services, including a peek into the current research and development at the Palo Alto Research Centre in Silicon Valley
- Commentary on emerging policies and regulations including opinions on the City of Vancouver’s EcoDensity Initiative and the Green Building Code
- Light House's Up Next featured speaker: the latest on Net-Zero: myth or reality?
- ...and more
Helen Goodland is the executive director of Light House and a UK registered architect, MBA and LEED accredited professional with over 20 years of design and policy experience.
Matthew Zipchen is Light House’s economics and public policy specialist and oversees the research, data collection and analysis that goes into Market Insights
Become a Market Insights Sponsor
Market Insights is a sponsored program for BC’s construction and real estate industries and supported by a wide range of businesses who recognize the value of timely local market intelligence. Support our work and reach out to 60,000 industry professionals each quarter - become a Market Insights sponsor today!
Questions? Contact us!
For more information and registration: www.sustainablebuildingcentre.com/marketinsights
Light House Sustainable Building Centre is a non-profit organization dedicated to facilitating the transition to green and sustainable building practices.